Join Conservative Policy Forum us on 18th May for a stimulating day of discussion about ways to make the SE region work better for everyone living there. We'll be looking at a range of issues, including:
- housing, where to put it, how to make it acceptable to the locals and minimising the impact on precious environments
- rural transport, ways to increase options and remain environmentally friendly
- rural and town crime, including county lines,
- adult social care and how it could be better funded and delivered
- how to attract the young people to stay in the countryside
- the impact of major wealth generators on their communities
- what to do about our High Streets
We will have some big name speakers, including James Brokenshire and George Freeman, as well as panel speakers from think tanks, industry, local government and Parliament.
It will all take place at the Gatwick Hilton Hotel, which is conveniently situated close to the South terminal and the railway stations. We can also offer special rate parking at the long stay car park.
Included in the ticket price will be refreshments, a three course buffet lunch and a sparkling reception to end the day.
You can buy your tickets at