The Prime Minister has launched a recruitment drive to deliver 20,000 new police officers and make our streets safer.
- People want to see more officers in their neighbourhoods, protecti
- The unprecedented drive to deliver more frontline officers will
- A new national policing board, chaired by the Home Secretary and bringing together key police leaders, will hold the police to account for meeting this target and drive the national response to the most pressing issues that affect communities right across the country.
- In addition, as part of ongoing work to tackle serious viol
Boris and the Conservatives’ plan to bring the change people voted for.
We will realise the benefits of Brexit and get our country bac
- Getting Brexit done by 31st October, with a great new
- Making sure Britain is prepared for a no deal, as th
- Making sure people start seeing the £20 billion in n
- Hiring 20,000 new police officers and giving them
- Properly funding our schools so that every child gDelivering a strong economy to fund the public services we all rely on.