Chris has lived in Hailsham and Hellingly all his life, growing up in Knights Garden and South Road, and now works on Diplocks. This part of Hailsham means a lot to him. Please use your vote in the Hailsham South by-election to support him on 10th February.
"I have been a Hailsham Town Councillor since 2019, serving on the council’s Assets Management Committee. It has been a genuine honour to represent residents over these past few years, working to improve the local environment and the lives of our townspeople. This has been, and continues to be, a stimulating challenge.
"If elected, I will be a fresh, positive and energetic force representing Hailsham South within Wealden, passionate about standing up for our residents’ interests and concerns.
"I will strive to be a strong voice, fighting for the much- needed services which our town deserves, and supporting our businesses in getting back on their feet after these trying times."
CHRIS is standing as the Conservative candidate in the Hailsham South by-election on Wealden District Council
My priorities for a better Hailsham
* Keeping our Council Tax as low as possible
* Affordable and accessible fibre broadband
for local homes and businesses
* Expanding access to local medical services
* Supporting local businesses and a vibrant
* Sustainable housing that prioritises local
* Promoting the Hailsham Neighbourhood
* Tackling anti-social behaviour and
promoting local road-safety measures
* Spending more on highways, and delivering
key local road junction improvements
* Greater access to sport and recreation
facilities, walking and cycling infrastructure
* Investing £42.8 million in our local schools