Cllr Chris Dowling is the County Councillor for Uckfield South with Framfield, including Ridgewood, part of New Town, Framfield, Blackboys, Little Horsted and part of Cross-in-Hand.
Chris has lived in Uckfield for over 30 years and runs and owns an Uckfield based business. He is active in the business community in Uckfield and is a Vice President of the Uckfield Chamber of Commerce.
Chris is a member of a number of council committees
- Places Scrutiny Committee
- Corporate Parenting Panel
- Regulatory Committee
And he is a council representative on two outside bodies.
- South Downs National Park
- East Sussex Fire Authority
Chris says “I have been pleased to represent residents in Uckfield South with Framfield for the past four years and if re-elected I will continue to…….
- Be your voice on East Sussex County Council
- Support the vulnerable especially the elderly
- Support residents on issues that affect their neighbourhood such as planning and road safety
- Ensure the necessary infrastructure for the local area”
As your councillor, Chris is always available to help local residents with their issues. “I am here to help get questions answered and problems resolved”.