Claire has lived in Uckfield for over 30 years. She has two daughters and two grandsons, and works in her husband’s business which is based in Uckfield.
Claire works hard for Uckfield: “for me the role of a councillor is about being active in my community and helping people”.
Claire says, “I have been happy to represent Uckfield North, and to work on behalf of our community. I have helped to resolve both community-wide issues in the town and personal and individual matters.
COVID-19 has had a huge impact on all of us and the local economy. We must continue to invest in our people and our businesses, to ensure our residents, especially our young people, have the skills they need for the future”.
If re-elected I will continue to work on behalf of residents to...
- Support our community, people, groups, and business
- Protect our precious environment, for future generations
- Campaign for the necessary infrastructure Uckfield needs as it develops
- Represent you and challenge on matters when necessary, including planning
- Campaign for road safety issues, including Ringles Cross and Church Street"